Sunday, November 09, 2008

Hit Counter Obsession

Hehehe... I've been obsessed with the hit counter and the number online now... besides being obsessed with my boyfriend, Alan (like what Ian said).

Every now and then, I'll check my Hit Counter and see the number going up. Sometimes I'll see like... 4 people online now.. and I'll start to wonder.. who is that? Hahaha... Especially on boring days where Alan has gone missing again messing with his test subjects.

As for me, I'm still messing around with the sidebar and wanted to add the script to make my sidebar tabbed!! Found some websites that provide the code. But after I copy and paste, copy and paste, still doesn't work. Sobz... can't even do a good copy and paste job.

I've also signed up for the Adobe Photoshop course. It's for 3 lessons only, and 3 hours each lesson. Then hopefull I'll be able to to master the basics and start creating nice graphics from scratch. Not going to edit my photos like other bloggers do. Erm.. like make my eyes bigger, breasts bigger??.. skin smoother, eyes sparklier <--- got such word? The most, I'll edit the photo to blur the background.. if the background is messy... hehehe.. (like my room). Kakaka...

After this course... I'm already looking at other short courses.. like HTML stuff... so that I can edit the HTML codes in this blog with understanding. What I do now is, I go trial and error and do a preview. If it works, then save it.. if not then try again!!!

Ok!! NOW!!! I'm going out! To buy the sewing machine that I've been thinking about for the past one week!!! Yippee.... Finally..... hope there's still discount!! No discount, no buy! Ahh.. and remember to ask for more free gifts also.. kekekeke

Good news in the next blog tonight... Stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin