Sunday, November 02, 2008

Sewing Sewing Sewing

While at Junction 8 looking at the digital cams, I went to look at sewing machines too. Yes!! Sewing machines! I've been looking around and ogle at sewing machines for the past few years. Had always wanted to own a sewing machine again ever since the old one that been thrown away.

Actually I don't sew that much, and I've probably forgotten how to sew properly. The sewing machines come in so many functions now.

The sales lady told me that.. these days, sewing machines we dun really use them daily, we are not seamstress. But we gotta get a good one, that can work for the next 10-20 years.

Arrgghhh... why am I on a shopping spree? Had been buying and buying and buying..... how to save money like that?

Fairies, please help me be able to buy the things I want! Angels, please help me save money for my future. Yes! If you believe, fairies and angels do exist!! They are here to help you, but you need to ask for it. :)

Next time I tell you all more about my Angels and Fairies cards. They are really cool, and accurate!! Good night... sleepy already. Tomorrow gotta work... and probably busy... want to help my boss clear all the work before he go on a trip again on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin