Sunday, November 23, 2008

I'm In Love...I'm So In Love!!

I'm so in love with Silver!! She's so sweet, so cute... so adorable, so lovely.....

She's loves me too!!! She'll come look for me every night. Last night, she slept in my bed. Hahaha... Just for awhile.

Just now she came to my room to look for me too. And lie beside me in my bed, while I was playing with my computer.

I went to buy a bottle of shampoo for her today. Want to shampoo her next weekend. The shampoo smells nice, like green apple smell. It's meant for Deshedding... hopefully after that she sheds lesser.

I'll need to get more refills for my lint remover also. Hehehe...

Ok.. let's see this not so clear video which I took on the 2nd day she moved in.

She's so attached to me already!!! Ahhh.. I'm attached to her too. Everyday thinking of seeing her only leh.

I'll try get clearer pictures and videos once she's more settled down, and come out to play in the day.

She's now at my door, when she hear me move towards the door she meows. Feel so bad for not being able to keep her company and play with her. Coz... I need to sleep!!

Good night, Silver! See you tomorrow. Muack...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin